Project Guiding Principles
The BTO should create a set of Guiding Principles that will guide the flow and behavior of the project and its participants.
All Projects Will:
- Have a detailed project plan that includes all staff and contractor tasks and durations.
- Will have a clear project charter and expected project outcomes and deliverables.
- Will have Project Governance Structure that predefines the decision delegation lines between the project team and the Project Governance team.
- Clearly define project tasks and the roles and responsibilities of all project participants.
- Use the project to help reengineer the business processes. Leverage the capabilities of the Organizational Change Management specialists to help employees to cope with the human impact of the project.
- Learn from UCI’s past project experiences and use this information to improve our projects.